Events to celebrate nontraditional students
UA Adult Focus has a variety of events planned for Nontraditional Student Week, Oct. 29-Nov. 3. Visit UA Adult Focus online to learn more.
- Monday, Oct. 29, ZPN: Family Halloween Magic Show, Student Union Ballroom A, 5 to 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 30, “It's the Long Haul that Counts,” will be presented by Jim Tressel, vice president for strategic engagement, in Student Union Ballroom A from 4 to 5:30 p.m. A reception with light refreshments is included.
- Wednesday, Oct. 31, “I'm Close to the Edge; Coping with Stress and Strain,” will be presented by members of Department of Psychology's Counseling Clinic staff, noon to 1 p.m. in Student Union 308.
- Thursday, Nov. 1, “Reinvent Yourself,” will be presented Mike Morley and Sylvia Rahman of the Career Center in Student Union 308 from noon to 1 p.m., and in Student Union 312 from 5 to 6 p.m.
- Friday, Nov. 2, UA Adult Focus Celebrates You! In Schrank Hall North 252 (Computer Lab) from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Sign up for to win prizes and pick up your giveaway.
UA's Adult Focus department offers programs and services to assist nontraditional students in any major.