Making a presentation?
Feel free to use this new PowerPoint template, which incorporates freshened design elements that support the University’s brand.
- Fill out the introduction slide with the title of the presentation, the date, the presenter’s name, the presenter’s title and the presenter’s contact information.
Introduce the University
- Include an overview slide about UA.
Make Your Slides Readable
- Use a sans serif font (preferably Arial or UA’s official sans serif font, Avenir) in your presentation.
- Use serif fonts (such as Times or UA’s official serif font, Caslon) sparingly as they are more difficult for viewers to read.
- Text and imagery should not encroach the UA master logo/wordmark in the lower left-hand corner.
Less Is More
- Make simple yet strong points and use examples.
- Imagery should clarify text, not detract from the content.
- Cross-market other UA programs to strengthen your message.
Keep Your Audience Connected
- Include the presenter’s contact information on the last slide (address, phone and e-mail information).
For assistance, contact:
University Communications and Marketing