- Preliminary Proposal Form
- Full Proposal Form
- Conflict of Interest Guidelines
Conflicts of Interest
Potential sources of conflict of interest include:
- Holding an ownership stake or officer position in a startup company,
- Performing consulting work for an external company that pays you directly, or
- Accepting other forms of direct compensation that could cause the objectivity of your research to be questioned.
If you believe a conflict of interest has arisen or is likely to arise, you must disclose the conflict in writing to your immediate supervisor.
Outside work or consulting activity that exceeds one day per week on average during the academic year or involves more than $10,000 in compensation requires more extensive administrative approval.
For full details on conflict of interest, see UA Rule 3359-11-17.