Turning Technologies Documentation
TurningPoint 5 is an Audience Response software package offered by Turning Technologies, allowing you to respond to polling questions in classroom lectures.
Step 1: Purchase a ResponseWare license or Clicker from the bookstore on campus.
- If you have a smart device (iPhone, iPad, Android, or BlackBerry) or a laptop and your instructor will allow you to use it in class, you will only need to purchase a ResponseWare license from the bookstore on campus.
- You will then need to download and install the free app for your device. Guides are available on The University of Akron’s clicker support site.
- If you are using a laptop, you will only need to log into the ResponseWare site.
- If you do not have a smart device or your instructor does not allow the use of a smart device in class, you will need to purchase a clicker. The clickers are sold with an included ResponseWare license.
- When you have your clicker or ResponseWare license, you will need to register it to your course in Springboard.
Step 2: Follow these instructions to register your ResponseWare or Clicker to your course.
Step 3: Use ResponseWare on your device.
Step 4: Redeem your rebate.
- Remember to redeem your $15 rebate through Turning: https://rebates.turningtechnologies.com. The rebate code is: rUak15 (The U is capitalized and 15 are numerals).
- If you have a previously used eInstruction (CPS) clicker, you can trade it in to the bookstore for a $7.00 gift card that can be used for purchases in the bookstore.