ASSOCIATE VICE PRESIDENT AND INTERIM CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER
Nathan Mortimer is the associate vice president for institutional effectiveness, chief audit executive and interim chief technology officer.
Mortimer joined UA in 2003 as chief audit executive, leading UA's Internal Auditor's Office. Prior to his UA service, Mortimer served the Office of the Ohio Auditor of State in positions of progressively increasing responsibility, including assistant chief deputy auditor of the Canton region, senior audit manager and audit manager.
Mortimer earned a B.B.A. in accounting from Kent State University and has been a CPA registered in the State of Ohio since 1996.
Areas of responsibility
- Technology for Shared Services
- Technology for Online Learning
- Technology for Enhanced Teaching, Learning and Research
- Operational Technology Services
- Internal Audit
- Academic Support Unit Effectiveness
- Military Science Liaison
- Office of Academic Affairs Budget
- Fiscal Liaison Strategic Partners