ABA Required disclosures
All law schools are required to publicly disclose the following consumer information in accordance with ABA Standard 509.
- Standard 509 Information Report (PDF)
- Scholarship Retention Data
- Tuition, Fees, and Living Expenses
- Entering Class Statistics
- ABA Standard 509 Employment Statistics
- Transfer Policies and Information
In the interest of full disclosure, we have also chosen to make the following information publicly available.
- Scholarship Renewal Standards
- Debt at Graduation
- Ohio Bar Exam Results
- Placement Statistics (ABA and NALP reports)