- Spring 2018 Schedule Grid - is now located on Brightspace under Law School Resources
- Registration materials forthcoming on Student Advising Brightspace
- All registration information will be posted in Brightspace Law School Resources
- Summer 2018 Schedule forthcoming
REFUND POLICY STARTING FALL 2017
The University has retired the partial-refund schedule in favor of a single refund deadline, a practice in place at other universities:
- If you drop a class on or before the 14th day of a semester, you will receive a full refund. (The time to receive a full refund has been extended by one week)
- If you drop a class after the 14th day, you may receive no refund.
The last full-refund day now coincides with the last day to drop courses without "WD" (or withdrawal) appearing on your academic record.
If you have questions regarding your refunds please contact:
- Student Accounts/Bursar: 330-972-5100
- Financial Aid: 330-972-7032