Professor of Law and Director of the Moot Court Competition Teams
- Published her article “Creating and Sustaining Interdisciplinary Guardianship Committees,” in 2012 Utah L. Rev. 1667.
- Presented a workshop on “Undue Influence” as part of a panel of attorneys and psychiatrists at the Annual Meeting of the American Association of Psychiatry and the Law in Montreal.
- Published “Arbitrability and Vulnerability,” 21 Temp. Pol. & Civ. Rts. L. Rev. 349 (Spring 2012).
- Taught two sessions at The University of Akron School of Law Winter Institute in Naples, Florida.
- Co-authored a paper entitled “Creating and Sustaining Interdisciplinary Committees” for the participants in the Third National Guardianship Summit.
- Presented “Aging in the U.S.: The Next Civil Rights Movement?” at Temple University.
- Presented two sessions of CLE at the School of Law’s Winter Institute in Naples, Florida – one on International Sales Law and one on International Family Law.
- Moderated a panel on “Arbitration and the Older Client” at the AALS Annual Meeting in San Francisco, California.