- Published “When Law and Conscience Collide: The Draft Nonregistration Case of United States vs. Mark Arden Schmucker” in “Justice and Legal Change on the Shores of Lake Erie: A History of the Northern District of Ohio” (Paul Finkelman & Roberta Sue Alexandar, eds. 2012).
- Published an edited collection, Infinite Hope & Finite Disappointment: The Story of the First Interpreters of the Fourteenth Amendment (University of Akron Press 2011), including her Introduction, and Chapter 5, “The Union as it Wasn’t and the Constitution as it Isn’t: Section 5 and Altering the Balance of Powers.”
- Presented the Stark County Bar Association Law Day CLE programming on “Snyder v. Phelps and the First Amendment.”
- Appointed Vice Provost for Academic Planning.
- Served as Commentator and spoke at AALS Section on Legal History Program on Union, Secession and States’ Rights.
- Elected to serve on the Executive Committee of the AALS Section on Legal History for 2011.
- Submitted a final edited version of a Chapter on a Selective Service Nonregistration Case that was accepted for publication in the Ohio University Press Book on the History of the Northern District of Ohio.
- Presented a work-in-progress at Pace University School of Law, on the Introduction to the book on the First Interpreters of the 14th Amendment.