Assistant Professor of Legal Writing and Research
- Her paper proposal “Using A ‘Bad Brief’ To Teach Persuasive Writing” has been accepted for presentation at the Fourth Annual Empire State Legal Writing Conference, scheduled to take place at Albany Law School on April 20, 2013.
- Her proposal (with Sarah Morath and Richard Strong), “Motions in Motion: Incorporating the Carnegie Apprenticeships into A Legal Drafting Course” has been accepted for presentation at the Institute for Law Teaching and Learning’s Summer 2013 Conference “Hybrid Law Teaching” at Washburn University School of Law in Topeka, Kansas, on June 7-9, 2013.
- Presented at the LWI One-Day Workshop for Legal Writing Teachers on the topics of legal research and designing memo assignments in Columbus, Ohio.
- Presented on “Practice-Ready Assignments” sponsored by the New England Consortium of Legal Writing Professors and held at the University of New Hampshire School of Law.
- Panelist at the Legal Writing Institute’s Workshop for New Legal Writing Teachers at the University of Dayton.
- Conducted a CLE Seminar at Kent State University on the topic of “Persuasive Writing.”