Assistant Professor of Law
- Presented a paper entitled Foreclosure and Anti-deficiency Legislation at the University of Pennsylvania Law School for the annual Mid-Atlantic People of Color Legal Scholarship Conference.
- Invited to be a discussant for the Workshop on Constitutional Law Discussion Group: Affirmative Action in the Wake of Fisher at the 2013 Southeastern Association of Law Schools Conference on August 4, 2013.
- Participated as a speaker on a panel entitled “Avoiding Narrative Distance: Engendering Empathy in the Classroom” at the Society of American Law Teachers Conference at the University of Maryland (Baltimore).
- Spoke on “Deficiency Judgments and Anti-Deficiency Legislation” for a symposium on "The Mortgage Foreclosure Crisis: A Discussion of Current Issues, Trends, and Solutions" at Northern Illinois University Law School.
- Presented "Foreclosure: Deficiency Judgments and Anti-Deficiency Legislation" at the Ohio Legal Scholarship Workshop at Capital University Law School.
- Presented “Access and Equal Educational Opportunity in France and the United States” at the Albany Building Teachers and Scholarship Conference in Albany, New York.
- Presented work-in-progress “Foreclosure: Deficiency Judgments and Anti-Deficiency Legislation” at the Ohio Legal Scholars Workshop.
- Presented “Re-Articulating Frenchness” at the “Idea of France” Conference sponsored by The University of Pittsburgh.
- Moderated a panel discussion on the “Institutional and Organizational Dimensions of Environmental Law” at the Law and Society Annual Meeting.