Randolph Baxter Professor of Law
- Published “Religion in the Public Sector,” in “Justice and Legal Change on the Shores of Lake Erie: A History of the Northern District of Ohio” (Paul Finkelman & Roberta Sue Alexandar, eds. 2012).
- Spoke at “Law School Deans Discuss Hot Topics in Legal Education,” a seminar hosted by the Northern District of Ohio.
- Elected Regional Anti-Defamation League Chair.
- Did series of radio interviews on funding for state courts.
- Re-elected Chair of the National Advisory Commission of the American Judicature Society.
- Spoke to ABA Law Student Division on “How Law Students Should Communicate with Administrators.”
- Published “Electing our Judges and Judicial Independence: the Supreme Court’s 'Triple Whammy,'” 2 Akron J. C. L. & P. 147 (2011).
- Spoke on the “Future of Legal Services Delivery” in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Presented “Offshore Oil Drilling-What Went Wrong? It’s Not Science It’s Politics” at the Akron Library.