Assistant Clinical Professor of Law, Emeritus
- Presented a program on “Contract Negotiation” to a group of Interns, Fellows, and Resident Doctors at Akron Children’s Hospital.
- Presented on “Representation of Misdemeanor Clients” at the St. James Episcopal Church.
- Gave a presentation on appellate argument to approximately 150 high school students as part of Law Day.
- Gave a small business basics presentation to members of the Partnership for the Minority Business Accelerator.
- Gave a two-hour presentation at the Hudson Public Library on basic Intellectual Property issues for small businesses.
- Spoke to members of the Partnership for the Minority Business Accelerator at the Urban League regarding basic business issues.
- Spoke to a group of minority business owners at the Urban League, regarding basic business issues.
- Was appointed as Magistrate for the Mayor’s Court of the Village of Smithville, Ohio.