Annual Law Love and Chocolate Benefit to be Held Feb. 701/25/2013
The University of Akron School of Law and the Stark County Bar Association will join forces for the annual “Law, Love and Chocolate” benefit. The event will be held from 4:30 – 7:30 p.m. on Feb. 7 at The Canton Club (101 Central Plaza, Suite #1200, Canton).
Local celebrities will prepare sweet treats for attendees. The menu includes a champagne toast, hors d'oeuvres, and a chocolate fountain. Proceeds from this event will support The Deyarmin Foundation for Veterans. The Honorable Taryn Heath, a 1982 graduate of the School of Law, will host the event.
The participating celebrities are:
- The Honorable W. Scott Gwin
- The Honorable Frank G. Forchione
- The Honorable Lee Sinclair
- The Honorable Dixie Park
- The Honorable Mary A. Falvey
- Magistrate Ali Frantz
- Magistrate David Nist
- Attorney Rick Nicodemo
- Attorney Kathleen Stoneman
- Attorney Susan Fernandez
- Attorney Blake Gerney
- Attorney Wendy Rockenfelder
- Professor J. Dean Carro
- Dr. John Park
- Tzangas Plakas Mannos Ltd. Attorneys
- Pitinii, Davies & Cazantzes, LLC Attorneys
- Krugliak, Wilkins, Griffiths & Dougherty, Co., LPA Attorneys
- Schulman, Zimmerman and Associates
- Black, McCuskey, Souers & Arbaugh, LPA Attorneys
Tickets are $40 per person; $70 per couple in advance; or $50 per person; $85 per couple after Jan. 28. To purchase tickets, visit here or call 330-453-0685.