Amendment to Application for Admission
Bar Elective & Core Required Course List
Character and Fitness, Essential Elements/Competencies
(The above list of states represents a limited sampling of states where many of our recent graduates apply to take the bar exam.
If you wish to take the bar exam in another state, please consult with that state’s bar admissions office.)
Testing Accommodations for Bar Exam Takers with Disabilities
- Certificate Program Applications & Information
- Joint Degree Information & Forms
- Applying for Graduation- Students must apply for graduation through My Akron. Step-by-step instructions for submitting a graduation application in My Akron are available by clicking the Graduation Services link in the Quick Links section under the Resources tab of My Experience.
- Checking the status of your graduation requirements
- DARS – Degree Auditing System (University On-Line System)
- Manual Graduation Audit Sheets
- Commencement Ceremony Information
- Transfer of Graduate Credit Hours Request Form