The Office of Academic Success Programs invites you to join us to maximize your success!
Through our Group Study Sessions, individual consultations, and a myriad of other resources, we have a wealth of ways to assist you in mastering your course material. Come check us out!
How Can You Maximize Your Success?
- Attend our ASP Fellow Group Study Sessions for inside information from students just like you who have taken the classes you are in!
- Get one-on-one assistance from our staff, who can provide you with feedback on your reasoning and writing techniques!
- Find the perfect study resource to understand and practice what you are learning
- Attend our Workshop Series that will give you tips and techniques to study “smart,” maximizing your effectiveness in using your time and minimizing your stress.
- Get personal guidance on and assessment of your strengths and weaknesses BEFORE you face your exams!
- Learn about computerized study assistance that is available to you 24x7 from any point where you can access the internet!
For More Information:
PLEASE VISIT ASSISTANT DEAN PALMER-SCHMITZ IN ROOM 136E OF THE DEAN’S SUITE OR EMAIL HER AT firstname.lastname@example.org