Title: Acquisitions Student Assistant
This department is a technical service area. Students are needed Monday through Friday between the hours of 8-5. The students assist with monographic invoices, prepare invoices for accounts payable, photocopy and file paid invoices, run computer print-outs, prepare credit memos for returns, and do problem solving. Students must be able to work independently.
How to apply:
Fill out the UL Application for Student Employment.
- You must be a full-time student at The University of Akron:
- Undergrads: min. 12 credit hours.
- Grad students: min. 9 credit hours.
- Work Study students: min. 6 credit hours.
- Provide complete contact information:
- Name the best way to contact you.
- Phone numbers: Home phone or cell phone?
- E-mail: Do you check your e-mail daily?
- Complete both pages of the application:
- Application must state your availability to work.
- Application must state how many hours you would like to work per week.
- Do not state when you have classes on the application.
- Do not attach class schedule.
- Resumes are accepted, but not required.
- Write legibly.
- Sign and date the application.
- Please return completed application to the Library Dean’s Office, Bierce Library, Room 161 (After the first set of doors, to the left).