Circulation Student Assistant
Title: Circulation Student Assistant
The Circulation Department boasts a fun and diverse blend of student employees. Our students are responsible for the circulation, maintenance, and security of the library collection. In addition, students provide support at two service desks and in three processing areas by assisting staff and patrons, checking out/in library materials, working on projects, and processing materials & requests. The Circulation Department has flexible scheduling, including nights and weekends. Friendliness, dependability, and strong customer service skills are a must!
How to apply:
Fill out the UL Application for Student Employment.
Undergrads: min. 12 credit hours
Grad students: min. 9 credit hours
Work Study: min. 6 credit hours
- Please complete both pages of the application.
- Provide complete contact information.
- Application should state your availability to work (not your class schedule) and the number of hours that you would like to work per week.
- Resumes may be attached, but are not required.
- Sign and date the application.
- Return completed application to the Library Dean’s Office, Bierce Library, Room 161 (in-between the sent of front doors).