How do I print at the Bierce library?
There are four print release stations (three stations for black and white printing and one for color printing) at Bierce Library, near the User Support Services desk.
- Send your document to print.
- Then go to a nearby print station and swipe your Zip Card
- Select and print your document.
- The charge is instantly deducted from your account.
- Your document will then be printed immediately from the same print station.
- All documents are printed on standard 8 ½” x 11” paper.