Finding a Congressional Hearing using ProQuest Congressional
1. Search for ProQuest Congressional in the Research Tools search. Connect to the resource. NOTE: OhioLINK Remote Authentication will not permit access to the Digital Hearings.
2. The default basic search includes all available years of hearings.
3. To narrow your search to hearings only, click the Advanced Search tab. Next to "Search within", click Clear All, then select the Hearings checkbox. Be sure to change "Restrict by" parameters to include the correct date range, because the default is "Previous 2 years."
4. Enter the keywords for your hearing in the search box above the drop-down box that says "In All fields except full text" and click Search. If you know the title of the hearing, change the first search terms drop-down box to "In Title" and enter the keywords from the title in the search box, then click Search.
5. When you click on the result, the full document is available in PDF, along with 50 page sections of the PDF.
6. For further assistance, please contact the Government Documents Librarian or another reference librarian.