"The Coastal Zone Information Center (CZIC) collection on FDsys provides access to nearly 5,000 coastal related documents that GPO received from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Central Library. The collection provides almost 30 years of data and information crucial to the understanding of U.S. coastal management and NOAA's mission to sustain healthy coasts. These documents were originally submitted to the NOAA Office of Ocean and Coastal Resource Management (OCRM) by state coastal zone management programs in accordance with the Coastal Zone Management Act (CZMA) of 1972."--from web site
"The Defense Technical Information Center, DTIC®, serves the DoD community as the largest central resource for DoD and government-funded scientific, technical, engineering, and business related information available today.
Special interests include:
- Chemical / Biological / Radiological / Nuclear
- Disruptive Technology
- DoD Related Security and Technology Documents
- Energetic Materials
- Energy Supply Alternatives
- Future Force Warrior
- Homeland Defense
- Improvised Explosive Devices - IEDs / Vehicle-Borne Improvised Explosive Devices - VBIEDs
- Military Operations Research Society - MORS - Studies and Analysis Database
- Mine Resistant Ambush Protected - MRAP - Vehicles & Personnel Carriers
- NATO Research and Technology Organization - RTO & Advisory Group for Aerospace Research and Development - AGARD - Documents
- Naval Aerospace Medical Research Laboratory - NAMRL
- Network-Centric Warfare Collection
- Terrorism / Anti-Terrorism"
"The NTRS provides access to NASA's current and historical aerospace research and engineering results.
- NACA Collection: Citations and reports from the NACA Technical Report Server (TRS), 1915 to 1958.
- NASA Collection: Citations and documents created or sponsored by NASA, 1958 to present.
- NIX Collection: Citations and images, photos, movies and videos downloaded from the NASA Image eXchange and served out through NTRS." from web site
Descriptive summaries of more than 2,000,000 titles NTIS has received from government agencies since 1964. It offers unparalleled bibliographic coverage of research sponsored by the United States and selected foreign governments.
See Ohio Geological survey for maps, data sets, and more. See other divisions via the Ohio Department of Natural Resources Web Site
"The Science Accelerator empowers you to search, via a single query, important information resources of the U.S. Department of Energy's (DOE's) scientific and technical information. These resources contain the results of DOE research and development (R&D) projects and programs, descriptions of R&D projects under way or recently completed, major R&D accomplishments, and recent research of interest to DOE. The Science Accelerator can be used to search:
- Electronic full-text research reports (including DOE scientific and technical information)
- Energy citations (millions of them, going back to the Manhattan Project era)
- Ongoing research project summaries (what's happening right now in DOE science research)
- Wonderful DOE accomplishments in science
- E-prints (journal article pre-publication drafts, scholarly papers, and more)
- Proceedings and papers from science conferences
- More resources"
"Science.gov is a gateway to government science information and research results. Currently in its fifth generation, Science.gov provides a search of over 36 scientific databases and 200 million pages of science information with just one query, and is a gateway to 1,850+ scientific Websites.
The content for Science.gov is contributed by participating agencies committed to serving the information needs of the science-attentive citizen, including science professionals, students and teachers, and the business community." from web site
"Scientific and Technical Aerospace Reports (STAR) is an online publication listing citations and abstracts of NASA and worldwide aerospace-related research. Updated biweekly, STAR highlights the most recent additions to the NASA scientific and technical information knowledge base." from web site
TRAIL contains digitized technical reports issued prior to 1975.
"The Publications Warehouse contains:
- Bibliographic citations for over 70,000 publications
- Full product and thematic map content for over 40,000 publications
- USGS numbered series begun in 1880
- Locate products by author, title, year, or product type
- Locate products recently published by USGS, by month
- Discover availability, price, and purchase options for hard copies"