"Comprehensive bilingual coverage of nearly 50,000 essential words and phrases in electrical and computer engineering.
In today's global economy, the need for precise technical communication between speakers of English and Spanish has never been greater. The English-Spanish, Spanish-English Electrical and Computer Engineering Dictionary provides you with quick, ready access to nearly 50,000 essential terms and definitions found in the electrical and computer engineering field. Containing virtually every word and phrase you're likely to encounter in the professional literature, this authoritative reference boasts an extremely user-friendly format that directs you instantly to the precise term you need.
- Approximately 100,000 entries--nearly 50,000 in each language
- Comprehensive, up-to-date coverage incorporating the latest terms and phrases
- Thousands of terms not found in any other dictionary of its kind
- Conceptual equivalents for idiomatic expressions rather than literal translations
- Separate entries for phrases that begin with the same word or words
- An indispensable tool for electrical and computer engineers, technical writers, as well as translators and interpreters"
Science Reference TK9 .K37 1996
- "Access to over 39,000 standards terms, online and up-to-date;
- Presented in HTML format;
- Complete source citations of definitions;
- Relevant across many technology areas;
- 24/7 access for increased productivity;
- Hyperlinked cross-references to other terms and standards;
- Updated quarterly;
- Tied to IEEE Xplore search engine to display related standards products based on what is searched;
- Search by keyword; or browse alphabetically, by technology area, or by standard number."