EI Engineering Village is a cross database searching service offering a wide range of resources covering applied science and engineering , where we can access Compendex using EV. Compendex contains references and abstracts from some 5,000 engineering journals , conferences and technical reports covering all engineering disciplines. Online coverage is from 1884 to date.
Search for patents using the EP (EPO - last 24 months), WIPO (WO - last 24 months), or the Worldwide database. The Worldwide database contains patents from over 80 countries and regions with different coverage years for individual countries.
Search the full-text of US patents provided by the United States Patent and Trademark Office - USPTO .
Access to bibliographic and full-text patent databases of the US Patent and Trademark Office (PTO).
"The Science Accelerator empowers you to search, via a single query, important information resources of the U.S. Department of Energy's (DOE's) scientific and technical information. These resources contain the results of DOE research and development (R&D) projects and programs, descriptions of R&D projects under way or recently completed, major R&D accomplishments, and recent research of interest to DOE. The Science Accelerator can be used to search:
- Electronic full-text research reports (including DOE scientific and technical information)
- Energy citations (millions of them, going back to the Manhattan Project era)
- Ongoing research project summaries (what's happening right now in DOE science research)
- Wonderful DOE accomplishments in science
- E-prints (journal article pre-publication drafts, scholarly papers, and more)
- Proceedings and papers from science conferences
- More resources"