"The Defense Technical Information Center, DTIC®, serves the DoD community as the largest central resource for DoD and government-funded scientific, technical, engineering, and business related information available today.
Special interests include:
- Chemical / Biological / Radiological / Nuclear
- Disruptive Technology
- DoD Related Security and Technology Documents
- Energetic Materials
- Energy Supply Alternatives
- Future Force Warrior
- Homeland Defense
- Improvised Explosive Devices - IEDs / Vehicle-Borne Improvised Explosive Devices - VBIEDs
- Military Operations Research Society - MORS - Studies and Analysis Database
- Mine Resistant Ambush Protected - MRAP - Vehicles & Personnel Carriers
- NATO Research and Technology Organization - RTO & Advisory Group for Aerospace Research and Development - AGARD - Documents
- Naval Aerospace Medical Research Laboratory - NAMRL
- Network-Centric Warfare Collection
- Terrorism / Anti-Terrorism"
EI Engineering Village is a cross database searching service offering a wide range of resources covering applied science and engineering , where we can access Compendex using EV. Compendex contains references and abstracts from some 5,000 engineering journals , conferences and technical reports covering all engineering disciplines. Online coverage is from 1884 to date.