"The Defense Technical Information Center, DTIC®, serves the DoD community as the largest central resource for DoD and government-funded scientific, technical, engineering, and business related information available today.
Special interests include:
- Chemical / Biological / Radiological / Nuclear
- Disruptive Technology
- DoD Related Security and Technology Documents
- Energetic Materials
- Energy Supply Alternatives
- Future Force Warrior
- Homeland Defense
- Improvised Explosive Devices - IEDs / Vehicle-Borne Improvised Explosive Devices - VBIEDs
- Military Operations Research Society - MORS - Studies and Analysis Database
- Mine Resistant Ambush Protected - MRAP - Vehicles & Personnel Carriers
- NATO Research and Technology Organization - RTO & Advisory Group for Aerospace Research and Development - AGARD - Documents
- Naval Aerospace Medical Research Laboratory - NAMRL
- Network-Centric Warfare Collection
- Terrorism / Anti-Terrorism"
Search for patents using the EP (EPO - last 24 months), WIPO (WO - last 24 months), or the Worldwide database. The Worldwide database contains patents from over 80 countries and regions with different coverage years for individual countries.
Search the full-text of US patents provided by the United States Patent and Trademark Office - USPTO .
"Under the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970, employers are responsible for providing a safe and healthy workplace for their employees. OSHA's role is to promote the safety and health of America's working men and women by setting and enforcing standards; providing training, outreach and education; establishing partnerships; and encouraging continual process improvement in workplace safety and health. For more information, visit www.osha.gov." from web site
RefWorks is a Web-based bibliography and database manager that allows you to create your own personal database by importing references from text files or online databases. You can use these references in writing papers and automatically format the paper and the bibliography in seconds.