Alaska Volcano Observatory - AVO Online Library contains:
- "4299 references pertinent to Quaternary volcanism in Alaska
- The most complete bibliography for Alaska volcano information: contains scholarly articles, AVO publications, student theses, as well as critical newspaper accounts and historical (1840-1950) references."
EI Engineering Village is a cross database searching service offering a wide range of resources covering applied science and engineering , where we can access Compendex using EV. Compendex contains references and abstracts from some 5,000 engineering journals , conferences and technical reports covering all engineering disciplines. Online coverage is from 1884 to date.
"Geoindicators are measures ( magnitudes, frequencies, rates, trends ) of geological processes and phenomena, occurring at or near the Earth's surface and subject to changes that are significant for understanding environmental change over periods of 100 years or less." from web site
ProceedingsFirst is an index of conference proceedings. It cites the printed proceedings of every congress, symposium, conference, exposition, workshop, and meeting received at The British Library Document Centre.
"The Science Accelerator empowers you to search, via a single query, important information resources of the U.S. Department of Energy's (DOE's) scientific and technical information. These resources contain the results of DOE research and development (R&D) projects and programs, descriptions of R&D projects under way or recently completed, major R&D accomplishments, and recent research of interest to DOE. The Science Accelerator can be used to search:
- Electronic full-text research reports (including DOE scientific and technical information)
- Energy citations (millions of them, going back to the Manhattan Project era)
- Ongoing research project summaries (what's happening right now in DOE science research)
- Wonderful DOE accomplishments in science
- E-prints (journal article pre-publication drafts, scholarly papers, and more)
- Proceedings and papers from science conferences
- More resources"
"Science.gov is a gateway to government science information and research results. Currently in its fifth generation, Science.gov provides a search of over 36 scientific databases and 200 million pages of science information with just one query, and is a gateway to 1,850+ scientific Websites.
The content for Science.gov is contributed by participating agencies committed to serving the information needs of the science-attentive citizen, including science professionals, students and teachers, and the business community." from web site