The Census Bureau's Subjects A-Z is a starting point for locating data collected by the Federal government. Use USA.gov or another search engine to locate up-to-date information or to find resources not listed here.
This resource replaces FedStats.gov, which was last updated in 2007.
The Department of Agriculture's mission is to provide leadership and direction on food, agriculture, natural resources, and related issues.
Mission areas for USDA include:
- Farm and Foreign Agricultural Services
- Food, Nutrition and Consumer Services
- Food Safety
- Marketing and Regulatory Programs
- Natural Resources and Environment
- Research, Education and Economics
- Rural Development