Bierce Learning Studio 61
LS 61 is tech ready with a seating capacity of 35 in a flexible classroom set-up. This room suitable for problem-based learning and multi-modal instruction as well as group and individual study.
- 6 moveable tables, 35 chairs
- 6 soft seats with ottomans and side tables
- Plentiful in-floor power outlets
- Large flat screen tv
- Teacher’s station with Lap top connection and DVD/CD capability
- Access to Lap top cart - 30 lap top computers*
- Wireless internet
- Projector Pull Down Screen
* Key for the computer cart is available at the circulation desk. User is responsible for key and may request assistance.
A member of the University Libraries Tech Response Team will be here to assist you 1) get started ; 2) get equipment turned on and adjusted; 3) if any issues or concerns arise during your booking. If technical issues arise, please call 8161