- January, 2006 - MCUC Steering Committee formed to carry the project into implementation.
- June, 2006 - Sue Louscher hired as Director of the MCUC.
- July, 2006 - Site development contract awarded.
- July, 2006 - First MCUC non-credit program launched. Polymer Certification Program, designed in partnership with local companies, begins enrolling students.
- July, 2006 - Medina and Summit County Workforce Policy Board approves the use of incumbent worker training dollars to launch the Polymer Certification Course.
- September 12, 2006 - First session of the Polymer Certification Program starts with thirteen students enrolled.
- September 20, 2006 - University of Akron Board of Trustees approves the award of construction contracts for the MCUC.
Medina County University Center
6300 Technology Lane, Medina, OH 44256
ph 330.721.2210 fax 330.721.2235