Summer Saxophone Camp | June 11-15, 2018
Hosted by Dr. Todd Gaffke and the UA Saxophone Studio
- Open to saxophonists entering their freshman year of high school through their freshman year of college.
- Perform in saxophone choir and chamber ensembles.
- Participate in master classes and clinic sessions.
- Learn about jazz style and improvisation.
- Attend a staff recital featuring Dr. Gaffke and camp staff.
- Commuter participant: $155
- includes lunches
- Overnight participant: $380
- includes three meals per day
- Todd Gaffke, DMA, assistant professor of saxophone, at 330-972-6622 or by email.
- Location - Guzzetta Hall at The University of Akron.
- For more information or how to register, fill out this form.