You received your scheduled orientation date! Now what? Here is what you need to get ready for your scheduled program date.
Post-Secondary programs are half-day events. The orientation date you are assigned is determined by the date you are confirmed as a student.
- Get ready for your trip to UA
- Print your parking permit.
- Make any necessary accomodations.
- Take placement tests, if required at least three business days before your scheduled orientation
- Find out what to bring to your program
- Complete the pre-advising worksheet
- The pre-advising worksheet is used by your academic adviser to help you schedule classes.
- Please complete it at least one week before your scheduled date.
- You will need your UAnet ID and password to log in. Your UAnet ID and password were sent to you by the Office of Admissions. If you have forgotten your password, call 330-972-6888.
Post-secondary students returning as freshman
Many of our post-secondary students choose to attend The University of Akron after graduating high school. If you wish return as a freshman you need to apply and be accepted. When you are ready to confirm your enrollment, simply follow the steps for Incoming Freshman.