Guidelines for Research Funds
SIGMA THETA TAU INTERNATIONAL
Sigma Theta Tau International Delta Omega Research Grant
The purpose of the Sigma Theta Tau International Delta Omega Chapter research grant is to encourage qualified nurses to contribute to the advancement of nursing through research. Proposals for pilot and/or developmental research may be submitted. All research topics and designs are eligible for support.
Funds for this grant are provided by Sigma Theta Tau International Delta Omega Chapter.
Funds for this grant do not cover expenses incurred prior to the funding date.
- Be a registered nurse with current license
- Have a master's or doctoral degree, or be enrolled in a Doctoral program
- Submit a completed research application electronically
- Be ready to implement research project when funding is received
- Complete project within one (1) year of fundingBe a honor society chapter member in good standing
- Submit an abstract and final report 90 days following the end of the one-year funding period
- Credit STTI Delta Omega in all publications and presentations of the research.
Grants available: 2 per year
Funding: $2,500 (max)
Deadline: February 15, 2013 and September 15, 2013
Christine Heifner Graor, Chair
Delta Omega Research and Recognition Committee