Guidelines for Research Funds
SIGMA THETA TAU INTERNATIONAL
Sigma Theta Tau International Delta Omega Research Grant
The purpose of the Sigma Theta Tau International Delta Omega Chapter research grant is to encourage qualified nurses to contribute to the advancement of nursing through research. Proposals for pilot and/or developmental research may be submitted. All research topics and designs are eligible for support.
Funds for this grant are provided by Sigma Theta Tau International Delta Omega Chapter.
Funds for this grant do not cover expenses incurred prior to the funding date.
- Be a registered nurse with current license
- Be a member of STTI in good standing (preference will be given to Delta Omega Chapter members)
- Have a master's or doctoral degree, or be enrolled in a Graduate program
- Submit a completed research application electronically
- Be ready to implement research project when funding is received
- Complete project within one (1) year of funding
- Be a honor society chapter member in good standing
- Submit an abstract and final report 90 days following the end of the one-year funding period
- Credit STTI Delta Omega in all publications and presentations of the research.
Grants available: 2 per year
Funding: $2,500 (max)
Deadline: February 15th and September 15th each year.
Barb Brunt, Co-Chair email@example.com
Marlene Huff, Co-Chair firstname.lastname@example.org