The University of Akron School of Nutrition and Dietetics offers the following Graduate Program:
Master of Science (M.S.) in Nutrition & Dietetics
- Experienced, dynamic faculty with expertise in community nutrition, sports and wellness nutrition, and nutritional therapy
- Much of the program can be completed in the evening
- Practica available in diverse practice areas
- Applied and community-based research opportunities available
- Graduate students at the University of Akron frequently win the Ohio Dietetic Association's Student Research Award
- Campus readily accessible for commuting students
- Graduate Assistantships available
This 40-credit program includes a 5-credit thesis and the opportunity to select courses to meet individual needs and professional goals. The University of Akron Master of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics is not a route to becoming a Registered Dietitian (RD). Students with an undergraduate degree other than nutrition should investigate our Post Baccalaureate Option, which is a route to become a Registered Dietitian (RD).
For more information on the Master of Science Degree in Nutrition & Dietetics, contact Katie Logsdon 330-972-7319.