Notary services on campus

Notary public services are available on campus for students, faculty and staff.

  • Students: Use the table below to find a contact person according to your degree or building to arrange a notary.
  • Faculty and staff: Use the table below to find a notary or visit the Office of General Counsel in Buchtel Hall 63.
Colleges or Departments Contact Name Building
Registrar's Office Call ext. 8300 Simmons Hall
CBA Danica Houle Business Administration Building
Engineering Marilyn Brodie Auburn Science and Engineering Center
Grad School Linda Smith Goodyear Polymer Center
Law Marchelle Bobbs McDowell Law Center
College of Health Professions Tamyra Staab Mary Gladwin Hall
College of Applied Science and Technology Dr. Russell K. Davis III Polsky Building M181
Wayne College Pamela J. Duncan Wayne College Main Campus Building

Let us know of a problem on this page.