Exchange Program : Hanzehogeschool Groningen
- Academic Year: March 15
- Spring: September 1
- Undergraduate (at least a sophomore)
- Good standing with UA
- 2.7 G.P.A
- Health care studies; architecture, built environment, and civil engineering; nursing; business and management; communication and media; computer science; international business, engineering; marketing and management; law, sport studies; education; and performing arts; and some foreign languages, including Dutch. All courses are taught in English (other than foreign language work). Ability to work in teams is essential for the student's success.
- University of Akron, In-State Tuition: $4,630.08
- Additional costs will include room and board, visa application, transportation and general living expenses.
- Please schedule an appointment to meet with an Education Abroad Adviser to obtain a detailed budget sheet for this program.
- Students can apply for housing with the Housing Office at http://housingoffice.nl/. Private housing consists of a single or shared room in an international student house, a room in a Dutch student house, or a private flat. The accommodations are located 5 to 30 minutes from campus. The price ranges per month from $520 for a room to $820 for a flat. Students use bikes or take the bus to get to school. The accommodation is furnished, all-inclusive, and most likely will have a shared kitchen and bathroom.
Please visit Hanzehogeschool Groningen's website for more details.