Exchange Program : Konstanz University
- Academic Year: March 15
- Spring: September 1
- Undergraduate (at least a junior)
- Good standing with UA
- 3.0 G.P.A
- Two years of college-level German
- Biology, chemistry, computer science, mathematics, physics, political science, law, psychology, sociology, statistics, economics and education, sport science, political economy, public administration, philosophy, history, literature, art and media studies, and linguistics. Most course work is in German. A few special classes are taught in English each semester in the fields of computer and information science, physics, politics, biology, psychology, sociology, literature, linguistics, law, economics, politics and management. There are pre-semester German language courses in March, as well as intensive training in German during the semester.
- University of Akron, In-State Tuition: $4,630.08
- Additional costs will include room and board, visa application, transportation and general living expenses.
- Please schedule an appointment to meet with an Education Abroad Adviser to obtain a detailed budget sheet for this program.
- The school houses exchange students in university apartments (private rooms) with German students. Cooking facilities are available in the common kitchen and meals are also available at the university restaurant.
Please visit Konstanz University's website for more details.