Exchange Program : SKEMA Business School
- Fall, Spring, Academic Year, Summer (Graduate Students Only)
- Fall, Summer, Academic Year: March 15
- Spring: September 1
- Undergraduate (at least a sophomore)
- Good standing with UA
- 2.5 G.P.A
- One year of college-level French
- International Masters in Finance and Economics, Business and Marketing, and Management programs. Courses are taught in English. French language courses are available. Undergraduate students are eligible to take lower-level courses.
- University of Akron, In-State Tuition: $4,630.08
- Additional costs will include room and board, visa application, transportation and general living expenses.
- Please schedule an appointment to meet with an Education Abroad Adviser to obtain a detailed budget sheet for this program.
- Students may live in residence halls where they share a bathroom and a kitchen. Students may also rent an apartment that is fully furnished and share with international and/or French students.
Please visit SKEMA Business School's website for more details.