The University of Ulsan, South Korea
- Fall, Spring, Academic Year, Summer
- Fall, Summer, Academic Year: March 15
- Spring: September 1
- Undergraduate (at least a sophomore)
- Good standing with UA
Coursework is taught in English. The program begins with an orientation, campus tour and welcome party. During the month-long program, daily class topics will include various aspects of Korean language and culture (food, housing, music, pottery, Taekwondo), as well as historical, cultural and industrial site visits. Prominent professors and chief executive officers will give topical lectures.
- Semester and Year Programs:
Engineering, Sciences, Finance, Marketing, Management, Social Sciences, Architecture
- University of Akron, In-State Tuition: $4,630.08
- Additional costs will include room and board, visa application, transportation and general living expenses.
- Please schedule an appointment to meet with an Education Abroad Adviser to obtain a detailed budget sheet for this program.
- The International House is co-ed and rooms are shared by two people. Each room has a restroom attached to the room. The Mugeo House is an all-male dorm; each room is shared by four people and there are communal bathrooms on each floor. The Moklyeon House is an all-female dorm; each room is shared by two people and there are communal bathrooms on each floor. All housing options are fully furnished
Please visit The University of Ulsan website for more details.