Real-time Roo Express Tracking
Just in time for the start of the Spring Semester The University of Akron's Parking and Transportation Services Department has added a GPS system that provides real-time location data for Roo Express Shuttles to track shuttles at any of the bus stops on and around campus.
The bus tracking service shows UA's Roo Express shuttles moving along their route on an online map, and provides dynamic predictions of the next bus arrival time at each stop. The new service is provided by DoubleMap Incorporated.
Easy ways to find the Roo Express
Note: DoubleMap displays only the routes currently in service.
DoubleMap App features:
- View buses in real time on the map
- View specific routes and associated stops
- View your current location if GPS is enabled
- View current bus system related announcements such as delays and re-routing
- Made specifically for Apple or Android devices, so it's smoother than the DoubleMap bus tracker mobile website
(Please note that searching for "DoubleMap" is more effective than searching for "Double Map" within the app store.)
More information on DoubleMap