Public Adminstration and Urban Studies
Dr. Lucinda Deason
- "Armies of Compassion” in Community Economic Development: Faith-Based Nursing Homes A Model for the Future? Sherri Leronda Wallace, Ph.D. and Lucinda M. Deason-Howell, Ph.D.
- Strategic Planning for the Health Care Financing Administration Overseeing State Nursing Home Inspection Agencies Lucinda M. Deason-Howell and Dean Blevins
- An Examination of the Provision of Culturally Sensitive Care in Nursing Homes Lucinda M. Deason-Howell, Ph.D. and Sherri L. Wallace, Ph.D.
- Are Elderly Adult’s Satisfied with Home Care? Lucinda M. Deason-Howell
- Interest Groups and the Ticket to Work and Work Incentives Improvement Act of 1999 Wanda I. Colón-Mollfulleda and Lucinda M. Deason-Howell, Ph.D.
Michigan State University
- Aging Policy
- Basic Quantitative Research
- Qualitative Research Methods
- Introduction to Public Policy