This project will upgrade PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HR) module to V9.2.
Recruiting Solutions Process Enhancements
Minor enhancements are being added to the PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM) module. Human Resources is offering overview sessions to review the enhancements made to the HPM process. These sessions will cover topics ranging from entering a new job opening to completing the Prepare for Hire.
These sessions will be held in the Administrative Services Building (ASB) room 120. Attendance to one of these sessions is highly recommended.
The one-hour sessions are scheduled for:
- Wednesday December 9, 2015 at 10:00 am
- Thursday December 17, 2015 at 10:00 am
Please visit the Seminars page to sign up for PeopleSoft 9.2 Hiring Process Manager Enhancements.
Forms for December 23 Pay
Due dates for forms for the December 23 pay have been revised to accommodate the upgrade:
Due Date & Time
Student Employment Forms
December 8, 10:00 a.m.
Personnel Action Forms for Staff
December 9, 5:00 p.m.
Self-Service NOT available for:
- View Paycheck during the upgrade.
- Pay statements will be available to view on Thursday, December 10, until 5:00 when the upgrade begins.
Up and Running Systems
During the upgrade period, these applications will be available:
- EmpCenter, up and accepting time reporting
- Springboard (http://springboard.uakron.edu)
- Student and faculty self-service, including:
- Course rosters
- View grades
- View exam schedule
- Class search
- Degree Audit
- Enrollment and enrollment verification
- Transcript request
- View financial aid
- View Bill
- Payment processing
- Request parking permit
- Change meal and housing plans