PUBLIC PURCHASE INFORMATION
The CUE has implemented the use of an electronic bidding tool to provide public access to its bids, requests for proposal, requests for information, requests for quote and reverse auction opportunities.
The system as provided through The Public Group, is referred to as Public Purchase.
It is understandable that there will be questions about Public Purchase. Vendor support is available to answer these questions and may be accomplished via live Chat, which can be found in the upper left corner of the website, or by calling 801-932-7000 vendor support.
Suppliers interested in opportunities through the CUE may wish to sign up for this free service.
Some of the benefits to Suppliers include but may not be limited to:
• The basic service is free.
• Notification of CUE business opportunities will be posted at this site.
• Registered vendors receive electronic notification of opportunities automatically when the opportunity matches a category they have selected.
• Documents will be available for download.
• Questions may be submitted on-line and answers made available to all bidders.
• Dates and location of any Pre-bid meetings are posted within the site.
• Dates and location that Bids will be received (hard copy) will be posted.
• Dates and times for electronic submission of bids will be posted.
• The site will allow the CUE to post bid results for review by bidders.
• The site will allow the CUE to post bid award information for review by bidders.
• And much more.