How to Apply
You can participate in UA's I-Corps Site as a faculty member, inventor, student or mentor. To submit your application to the selection committee:
Fill out the appropriate Word document below (you only need to fill out one document; please select the one that most directly reflects your group's composition),
Attach any required documents listed in the form, and
Email the application and attachments to NSFICorpsSites@uakron.edu with the subject line "UA I-Corps Sites Application."
- Faculty and Student Team - for a faculty and a technical graduate student (with or without a mentor)
- Faculty Inventor Only (no students) - for a faculty with no graduate student
- Student Inventor Only - for a graduate student inventor
- Student Entrepreneur (to be paired with a team) - for a graduate student that does not have an invention
- Mentor - all mentors should complete an application
If you have any questions about the application process or your project's suitability for the program, please email NSFICorpsSites@uakron.edu.