Research Compliance at The University of Akron
The University of Akron is committed to ensuring that all research adheres to federal, state, and university policies.
For specific information on compliance matters, requirements, protocols, as well as the institutional bodies which approve and oversee UA research compliance, select the appropriate link.
- Biohazards/Radiation Safety
- Conflict of Interest (COI)
- Effort Reporting and ecrt
- Export Control - UA Export Control Statement
- Financial Conflict of Interest (FCOI) - for PHS-funded research
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) - Animal Subjects Research
- Institutional Review Board (IRB) - Human Subjects Research
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR)