- Faculty Guide to Proposal Preparation and UA Review Procedures - update coming soon!
- Proposal Submission Flow Chart - update coming soon!
- UA's Scientific Environment (pdf) (Word) Following these paragraphs describing UA's overall scientific environment, investigators should discuss the specific resources, programs, and activities within their respective units (e.g., college, department, center) or at UA that will support the proposed work's likelihood of success. Examples of such resources include: specialized research instrumentation or relevant core facilities; complementary expertise; formal and informal mentoring activities; and unique computing assets. In addition, early career investigators should provide specific detail regarding institutional investment in and support for their longer-term professional success.
- Proposal Deadline Policy -- effective November 1, 2012
- Equipment Fabrication Policy and Forms (link to Controller's Office)
- Grants.Gov - Find Grant Opportunities and Apply for Federal Grants
- NIH Guidelines & Proposal Writing Tips
- NIH Policy Requiring PMC or NIH Manuscript Submission Reference Number -- effective May 25, 2008
- NSF Proposal Submission Checklist (August 2011)