The School of Communication
The School of Communication boasts Northeast Ohio’s only comprehensive communication program. The School’s long-standing program of study immerses students in the full range of communication skills necessary for successful careers – today and tomorrow. Students choose an emphasis in media studies, public relations, or strategic and organizational communication in order to focus their communication study toward their areas of interest.
In addition to the comprehensive undergraduate bachelor’s degree, the School houses a master’s program for select candidates. The School also administers the university’s general education speech program.
- Zip Spotlight: Tour of Cash Farms
- Tributes to Dr. Paul Jacoway
- Dr. Linda Moore: In Memoriam
- Graduate student’s TV and Twitter research wins national award
- Communication Student Named Knight Foundation Finalist
The School of Communication is a proud partner of the Ohio Communication Association.