Becky L. Thomas, MSW, LISW-S, Ph.D. Candidate
- March, 2015, Meeting Students Where They Are. 2015 BPD Annual Conference, Kansas City, MO.
- February, 2015, Career and Graduate School Information Fair. Kent, OH.
- February, 2014, Career and Graduate School Information Fair. Kent, OH.
- November, 2013, Women Veterans: How to Effectively Meet their Needs. NASW Ohio Chapter, Region 2, Akron, OH.
- October, 2013, It’s what we do: The relationship and student success. 2013 Impact and Effectiveness of Developmental Relationships, The Mentoring Institute at UNM, Albuquerque, NM.
- September, 2013, Worker Safety: Potential Dangers & Protective Measures: Safety for Elders and Staff. Summit Count Elder Abuse Prevention Coalition, Akron, OH.
- June, 2013, Personal Safety, NASW Ohio Chapter, Region 2, Akron, OH.
- April, 2013, Safety in the Community & Verbal De-Escalation, First Things First Cross Systems Training, Akron, OH.
- Ph.D. Candidate. Case Western Reserve University
- M.S.W. Cleveland State University/University of Akron
- B.A. Baldwin Wallace University
- 7750:270 Diversity and Social Work
- 7750:401 Social Work Practice I
- 7750:404 Social Work Practice IV
- 7750:405 Social Work Practice I Skills Lab
- 7750:421 Introduction to Field Experience
- 7750:427 Human Behavior and the Social Environment I
- 7750:441 Social Work Research II
- 7750:456 Social Work Practice in Health Services
- 7750:480 Home visits: Safety
- 7750:480 Home Visits: Community
- 7750:480 Home Visits: Effective Assessments
- 7750:622 Social Work Research Methods I
- 7750:623 Fundamentals of Research II
- 7750:650 Advanced Standing Seminar
- 7750:675 Program Evaluation
- 7750:685 Social Work Practice with Families and Children