Personal Training Services
Helping You Meet Your Fitness Goals!
The overall goal of this program is to assist SRWS Members in achieving physical fitness benefits effectively based to meet their needs and interests.
A trainer will work with you to:
- Set Realistic Physical Fitness Goals
- Instruct on Proper Exercise Technique
- Individualize an Exercise Prescription
- Provide Accountability and Motivation in Achieving Fitness Goals.
Personal Trainers are certified through a nationally recognized personal training certification (ACSM, NSCA, ACE, AFAA, ISSA or equivalent).
Our personal trainers will work with you to schedule your training during a time that is convenient to you. Whether you are an early bird or prefer an after work workout we can help you burn off the stress of your day.
- A physical fitness assessment is required prior to beginning Personal Training
- To make an appointment for Wellness and Personal Training Services, please call 330-972-6599 or stop into the Wellness Suite (room 107) at the Student Recreation and Wellness Center.
- All sessions will be 30 minutes in length and two (2) or more sessions may be scheduled back-to-back if desired.
- All single sessions must be completed within 6 months of the purchase date and all packages must be completed within 1 year of the purchase date.
- Payment is required before each personal training session. Payments are made at the SRWC Information Office. Cash, credit cards, and ZipID's are accepted. Please obtain a receipt to show the trainer.
- If you do need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, we request a 12 hour notice.
All personal training clients must have a current membership to the SRWC in order to purhase and use the personal training sessions.
A private one-on-one session with you as the primary focus.
A more affordable option than the private session, a semi-private session allows you to train with a friend or another client (2-3 people).
Group Personal Training
If you want to workout with a significant other or a small group of friends, then group training is the way to go. Divide the cost of the session or package by the number of people in your group (4-6) for the most affordable personal training session available.
Personal Training Employment Opportunities
Our personal trainers are highly-qualified, nationally certified students. If you are interested in learning more about how to become certified in personal training or employment opportunities,
Contact the Fitness & Wellness Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-972-8382.
Currently accepted certifications include ACE, AFAA, ACSM-CPT, NSCA and ISSA or equivalent.