Spring 2013 Schedule
- Mobility Workshop
- January - SRWC Classroom 245
- This evening class will cover the basics of warm-up, mobility and stretching. Attendees will come away with a simple mobility program that will enhance any workout, support faster recovery and simply provide you relief from general aches.
- FREE Event
- Field Trip: Increase your supermarket savvy
- Come get a personally guided tour by a nutrition expert at a local grocery store; helping you gind healthier products while avoiding the nutritional traps. Gain confidence about choosing the right foods for you!
- FREE Event but pre-registration is required by TBD to email@example.com
- Know your numbers
- Learning about important health indicators such as cholesterol, blood pressure and body mass index can help prevent many chronic diseases and health problems. Join us as we explore how to help manage these indicators and how to achieve healthy range based on your age and other lifestyle factors.
- FREE event but $30 and pre-registration required for a cholesterol screening before the seminar by TBD to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yoga Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP)
- We love a good outdoor yoga practice; the park, the sunshine - there's really nothing like hitting mountain pose with a sweet view of nature. This May we are eager to get our feet wet and take our practice to water. SUP Yoga is essentially yoga on a stand up paddleboard in the water. For this session, we will mix the basics of yoga and the basics of paddleboarding. Come prepared to take a swim!
- FREE event but pre-registration is required by TBD to email@example.com
If you have any questions about any of these seminars, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org.