Location on Campus and Parking
Student Recreation & Wellness Center and Ocasek Natatorium are located off of Spicer Street in the East Campus area. Our facilities are located across the street from the James A Rhodes Arena and in the same vicinity as the Stiles Field House. For visitor parking both Lot 8 & 10 have metered parking. Click [here] for a more detailed campus map.
For turn-by-turn Driving Directions click [here]
Full Size Bike Lockers
Bike Lockers provide locked, dry storage for a bicycle and basic cycling equipment. They are conveniently located outside the Ocasek Natatorium (ONAT) where access to showers is available.
Bicycle lockers are located north of the Ocasek Natatorium. Lockers are available per semester on a first come, first served basis. If all lockers are rented, feel free to request to be put on the rental waiting list. As lockers become available, we will contact the first person on the waiting list.
How to rent a locker:
- Cyclist will have to come into the Parking & Transportation Services (PTS) office to sign a locker agreement for the semester. PTS is located in the Parking Deck North (also known as the "North Campus Parking Deck"), on the Buchtel Avenue level. The entrance is located on Buchtel Avenue (on the outside of the deck) not far from the bridge.
- Once the cyclist signs the locker agreement, PTS will remove the lock from the locker. Cyclist will provide their own lock to secure the locker.
- Lockers must be renewed by the last day of the semester per the signed agreement or all belongings must be removed by the last day of the semester. If locker is not cleaned out after the last day of the semester, the lock will be cut off at the cyclist's expense and items will be placed in lost and found.
* PTS will send a reminder email (to renew or to clean out locker) the Monday of exam week, giving cyclists at least seven days notice to remove items (or sign a new locker agreement) before PTS cuts off the lock and removes the items from the locker.
Please see more details about rental on the Parking Services website.
Coming to class or work? Grab a shower at the ONAT
Shower and locker room facilities are available at the ONAT – Free to Students, Faculty, and Staff
- Monday – Friday 6am – 7pm
- Saturday - 10 am - 3 pm
- Sunday - Noon - 5 pm
Students also have free access to the Rec (SRWC) – which has additional hours
- bring a lock for your locker
- items cannot be left in ONAT or SRWC overnight